How Does Aquallure Work?
Aquallure contains scientifically proven ingredients to rejuvenate and refresh your skin in three ways:
- Moisturizers to hydrate skin
- Antioxidants to protect against free radical damage
- Peptides to increase collagen production
Dry facial skin can make you look older than you really are. Women with dry skin frequently report seeing more fine lines and appearing more ragged or tired than those with more hydrated skin.
Aquallure contains potent moisturizers that are clinically proven to increase skin hydration levels by over 500% after only one week of use. Many users report increases in hydration by as much as 440% within minutes of applying Aquallure.
- Free radicals break down healthy skin cells, making skin appear coarse or uneven. Whether the result of sun exposure, pollution or other environmental issues, free radicals cause significant damage to your skin. The easiest way to combat free radical damage is with antioxidants, which simultaneously help repair preexisting free radical damage and protect against future damage.
- Aquallure contains some of the most powerful antioxidants in the world to keep your skin youthful and healthy. In clinical trials, Aquallure reduced the appearance of fine lines by up to 60% in only 4 weeks, with many users experiencing significant improvement in their skin's appearance after only 1 week of use.
Collagen and elastin are responsible for skin's elasticity and smooth appearance. As we age, our skin's ability to produce collagen and elastin on its own diminishes, leading to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides are essential to any skin care regimen because they help to stimulate collagen and elastin production, keeping skin flexible and supple.
Aquallure contains two of the most powerful peptides on the market. 100% of the trial participants reported their skin felt significantly firmer after only a week of use.
Are you ready to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin?
Try Aquallure today!