Aquallure is Backed by a 30 Day Guarantee
If you ordered Aquallure and tried it, but saw no difference, we will happily refund your money. There are certain guidelines to our generous return policy. These guidelines are listed below:
- You must request a return within thirty (30) days of your order date.
- If you ordered more than one bottle of Aquallure, you must return the additional bottles in unopened, untampered with condition.
- Please click here to contact us for a Return Merchandise number. Your number will be issued via email and will be necessary to complete the return and refund.
- Once you receive a RMA number please package your return and write the return order number clearly on the package. Please note that we will not be able to offer a refund on partially returned orders, so make sure that everything is there.
- Please ship the package to the address provided with your RMA number.
- Your refund will be issued via the same method that payment was made. If you paid with your credit card, your refund may not appear until next month's statement. Refunds are processed on the 1st and 15th of each month, so your credit may not appear for up to 2 weeks after we receive your return.
We cannot accept packages marked "Return to Sender."
Due to the generous nature of our guarantee policy we do strictly enforce the following terms and conditions:
- The shipping charge is non-refundable. In the event that a "free shipping" item is returned, shipping charge will be deducted from the final credit to cover shipping costs.
- Re-ordering represents satisfaction with the product. No refunds will be applied once an additional order has been placed.
- All customer must contact customer service before returning your product. Returned products without a return authorization number will be refused.
- No returns will be accepted if postmarked more than 30 days after the date of your order.
- We cannot accept packages marked "Return to Sender."